welcome to MPJ Battery!

English ·  French ·  German ·  Spain ·  Portuguese ·  Russian · 

Bookmark and Share

MPJ ® EB615268VU wall Battery charger for Samsung Galaxy Note GT- N7000 i9220 I717 T879

Product Code: ch9220 Free Shipping 30 Days Return Policy

USD $9.99

USD $6.99

31%
OFF
In stock

With this product, you earn 6 loyalty point(s).

• Buy 3+ to Enjoy Wholesale Price
  • Quantity Price(USD)
  • 3+units$6.49

MPJbattery offers Wholesale Price for volume purchases. Please enter the quantity on the "QTY" frame above and click "Add to Cart" button to enable Buy 3+ to enjoy wholesale price. For Business customer, please Contact US and we will provide all the flexibility and customized service you need.

Product Description

Details

MPJ ® EB615268VU wall Battery charger for Samsung Galaxy Note GT- N7000 i9220 I717 T879

Description:

This New Portable  USB Output Battery Charger can be used 

Features:

- 100% New and High Quality Charger
- Charging stop once battery is full
- Never overcharge keeps the performance and life of the battery
- Morme convenience to intercharge your standby batteries
- With LED charge indicator
- Charge from a USB port or power outlet
- Can also charge Cell Phone, Camera, MP3, MP4 and so on throug a standard USB cable(not included)

Specifications:

- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 150mA
- Output: DC 4.2V 350?à50 mA
- Output(USB): 5.2V 800mAh
- Compatible with: Samsung i9220
- Plug Type: AU/EU/UK
Color: Black (as shown in the picture)
Dimensions: 85 x 52 x 27mm
Net Weight:  59g

Package Contents:

1 x New  Battery Charger USB Output for Samsung i9220
1 x Plug (AU /EU /UK standard)

Product Reviews

Customer ReviewsWrite a review

Items 1 to 10 of 16 total

per page
  1. 1
  2. 2
by M. R. Koester (Posted on 2/2/15)

this is a great solutions if you do not want to buy a new phone. Also, it is highly recommended to buy an extra batteries so that you can still use your phone when you're charging it. Size is small too, great for traveling!

• Value
by Scinhui (Posted on 5/19/14)

I have used this kind of MPJ charger for Galaxy I717 in a long time. Great quality and considerate service.

• Value
by Homgse (Posted on 5/14/14)

Powerful charger for Samsung I717,MPJ is a trustworthy brand, the quality and the service are much better than others .

• Value
by Jennifer Cherry Lisenby "Cherry" (Posted on 4/25/14)

I absolutely love this product.
The phone I had the charging port broke and I was able to use this to charge my extra battery while I still had a battery in the phone so I could use the phone.
The shipping was very quick too.
Thank you!

• Value
by Patricia A. Monaco (Posted on 2/17/14)

Small, compact and easy to use. No problem carrying in purse. Charged my Galaxy N7000 to full power in about 2 hours.

• Value
by Lawrence W. Hendricks "Wayne H." (Posted on 12/9/13)

This charger is easy to use and should fit almost any cell phone battery (as long as the terminals are on the same side). The plug in is offset so it can be plugged into multiple outlets, such as power strips, and have the bulk of the charger to one side. There is also a USB plug in so another device can be plugged in via USB cable. The charger is white and attractive. I would recommend it.

• Value
by Gary H (Posted on 12/9/13)

The charger description sounded good. The product exceeded my expectations. (I gambled when I bought it.)
The design is excellent and handles both long and short batteries. The floating contact design is same as in cell phones and also has adjustable contact spacing and automatic polarity detection.

• Value
by Herbert Ybarra "flbronco" (Posted on 11/22/13)

this charger works for almost any flat cell phone. it replaced the three separate battery chargers we have laying around the house.

• Value
by michelle thomas (Posted on 11/22/13)

This product was not what I thought it was but my boyfriend loved it he was even thinking of purchasing another one

• Value
by darryl m. (Posted on 11/22/13)

useful on the road and at home. just as it says it is a multi-purpose. i am buying more for the family.

• Value

Items 1 to 10 of 16 total

per page
  1. 1
  2. 2

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter: