Bookmark and Share

MPJ 5000mAh Extended Battery for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy SII S2 T989

Product Code: hbt989 Free Shipping 30 Days Return Policy

USD $39.99

USD $29.99

26%
OFF
In stock

With this product, you earn 29 loyalty point(s).

• Buy 3+ to Enjoy Wholesale Price
  • Quantity Price(USD)
  • 3+units$27.99

MPJbattery offers Wholesale Price for volume purchases. Please enter the quantity on the "QTY" frame above and click "Add to Cart" button to enable Buy 3+ to enjoy wholesale price. For Business customer, please Contact US and we will provide all the flexibility and customized service you need.

MPJ 5000mAh Extended Battery for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy SII S2 T989MPJ 5000mAh Extended Battery for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy SII S2 T989
Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge

Product Description

Details

MPJ 5000mAh Extended Battery for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy SII S2 T989

Compatible Cellphone Models'

Compatible with      T-moblie galaxy s II(SGH-T989)  .NOT COMPATIBLE with internation Galaxy s2 i9100, NOT Compatible with Sprint galaxy s II Epic Touch 4G D710, NOT Compatible with AT&T galaxy s II(SGH-I777),

MPJ®  Extended Battery Product Description:

·MPJ® using the latest battery production technology, all batteries are rigorously tested.

·Under normal conditions, the discharge capacity of battery is not less than 80% of the initial capacity after 500 cycles.

·MPJ® Long life, no memory effect, environmental protection, safety and reliability.

·Compact and lightweight, suitable for daily use, advanced battery technology ensures greater energy.

·The batteries do not contain Cadmium and can be recharged.

·Built-in overload & over-voltage protection; Certified by CE / RoHS.

·Please properly dispose of used batteries and remove the battery as far as possible when not using it.

packing 1x MPJ 5000mAh Extended Battery for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy SII S2 T989

1x battery door cover (black only )

if you find out your phone model not this above -mentioned  model ,pls find following

1:  battery for Samsung Galaxy s2 i9100 (international ), 

2.  battery for T-moblie  galaxy s II SGH-T989   USA

3: battery for  Sprint  galaxy s II Epic Touch 4G D710,USA

4:battery for  AT&T galaxy s II SGH-I777, USA

Product Reviews

Customer ReviewsWrite a review

Items 1 to 10 of 31 total

per page
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
by msalz (Posted on 2/4/15)

love this case, fits great, and my battery life compared to my oem one that came with the phone way better. From 510am to 12pm my regular phone would die, like litereally. With this add on, im usually not even half way through the battery yet. With alot of web surfing, texting, gaming etc.

• Value
by Clara (Posted on 1/29/15)

A very well made product and quite efficient. It lasts for 3 days with regular use and longer if you barely use it. It takes pictures like a normal cover considering that it does not block around the camera like most extended battery covers and messes up the lighting. This is awesome. Be ware, it is heavy and big. Your getting 3 times the battery and weight but the craftsmanship of the product is superb. The case is great sliding in and out of pocket and the grip is great on the sides. It doesn't allow a docking station fitting due to its size but a regular usb has no issues.

• Value
by Lauren Spielman (Posted on 1/7/15)

Does it's job and holds a charge for a long time. My only concern is how long it takes to charge. I plugged my phone in last night at 60% battery and in 5 hours it only charged to to 80%.

• Value
by Madrigal (Posted on 12/17/14)

Works great! Battery lasts days on a single charge.

• Value
by James D Taylor (Posted on 9/2/14)

I wish the phone came with this battery originally. I have been on conference calls for hours with this extended battery and it has never let me down.

• Value
by Ashley (Posted on 8/12/14)

Daughter can now enjoy her music once again. with my life saving skills of getting her battery. THanks very much.

• Value
by Scott Rajewich (Posted on 7/22/14)

Decent price for extended talk time. Larger than original battery and a new cover comes with it to allow installation in your samsung galaxy s2 t989. Fits nicely. You should install a battery manager app with it. Supposedly there is a chip that limits over charging. But the 1st extended battery I bought from another seller lasted a month when I depended on the smart chip to regulate over charging since i tend to leave it plugged in

• Value
by Kristen (Posted on 7/3/14)

I wanted one more battery for my new Samsung and this MPJ extended battery was just what I needed. Perfect.

• Value
by Shfiey (Posted on 7/1/14)

Seems to work as good as the original. Looks and acts that way. Great to have a great battery. Thanks MPJ

• Value
by Qndfieyr (Posted on 6/25/14)

Works as expected. Great Price for this MPJ extended battery. I would recommend for future purchases.

• Value

Items 1 to 10 of 31 total

per page
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter: